There are some pieces you wear and it’s almost like they were meant for you! While at times it could be about how you look, to me it’s always about how they make me feel! I wore this ensemble from Silk Dreams in Mombasa during my stay at the Voyager Beach Resort and immediately felt “Veuve Clicquot Classic Polo” ready! I almost called all my friends in Mombasa to find out if there was any classy beach side event we could gate crash but after walking around this deck at Voyager I decided otherwise. Honestly speaking, Voyager Beach Resort has some of the most amazing views! Views you just want to soak in and enjoy while they last and that’s exactly what I did!
Talking of Voyager Beach Resort, here is what I enjoyed and what I didn’t;
- I loved how the management is engaged and happy to assist! Whereas you might think that this is expected, I have been to places where I met no one in Management because they were busy behind locked doors. During my stay at Voyager I did however meet Hersi (The CEO) and Sammy (The Operations Manager) and they were very helpful
- The hotel generally is very well maintained! During my entire stay I didn’t encounter anything that was faulty
- The pools were awesome and clean with slides and all
- The food was slightly below par! I assume that this is because of the large number of guests but nevertheless that part could do with improvement. The best meal of the day was breakfast!
- About staff in general: now whereas there was a great deal of staff with exceptional service there was quite a number especially in F&B who were either demotivated or simply tired. Then there were some trainees about whom I will choose to be polite and understand that they are still learning. One person I must commend is the cook at the pasta corner, this guy deserves a medal. I decided to have pasta just because of his service When you are there and its the same guy with a huge smile tell him he is awesome and he should share the secret with everyone else in that department
- The Animation team: The shows were really nice but I didn’t like the part where they had the kids watch TV for over 2 hours after lunch.
- The Service: Besides our Pizza’s taking around 45 minutes (by the pool side near the Italian Restaurant) everything else was great!
Would I recommend Voyager Beach Resort? Yes! Overall, it is great place to stay! So great that I decided to do for you a small video with: 10 things to do while at Voyager Beach Resort (Don’t forget to subscribe to my new YouTube Channel)
Here are some of the sights of Voyager Beach Resort, you can view them more clearly on my instagram @LuciaMusau
Enjoy some fashion from my trip below…Pants and top from Silk Dreams +254 722 412684
A great thank you to Ngomo Photographer (+254 722 584124) for the photos..
Thanks for dropping by!