Best of 2016

Lucia Musau

Lucia Musau 1

Before the year comes to a close, allow me to present to you the Lucia Musau Best of 2016 brought to you by Aladdin World of Brands. In line of their brand Forever Young, these are some of the outfits which I wore this year and they made me feel young, sexy and confident. From this list I would like to have the top 4 which will make my Facebook profile pic for 2017. Please help me by voting for your top 4 and perhaps this would be a great time for you to recap with me your 2016!  What’s the best thing that happened to you this year? Winning the best fashion blog in Kenya 2016 and travelling with Google to South Africa were among my 2016 highlights! Thank you all for being part of it!

PS if there is an outfit you really liked it but can’t see it here, just let me me know I can add 2 more. PS the photos have No.s below them, use them to vote

Lucia Musau

Lucia Musau 2

Lucia Musau

Lucia Musau 3

LuciaMusauHennessy

Lucia Musau 4

Lucia Musau

Lucia Musau 5

Lucia Musau

Lucia Musau 6

Lucia Musau

Lucia Musau 7

Lucia Musau

Lucia Musau 8

Thanks and Happy New Year!

222 comments

1. Carenito Mtoto Mzuri says:

I really would like to thank God for the blessings that have come my way this year. First of all, I was able to graduate from Moi University, faculty of law with a second upper. That was after spending six good years in campus simply due to lack of school fees. Immediately thereafter I’ve gotten a job at our county government, Uasin Gishu. The lesson I arguably learnt this year is that patience pays. Put your trust in God and you’ll never lack anything. I hope 2017 will be even greater. Wishing you a prosperous 2017 too!!! #Homeiswhertheheartis

ION my vote definitely is going for Lucia Musau 1.

2. Orindo James says:

#Homeiswheretheheartis. These are the best photos i got from your blog. I think everybody will vote them.. The best thing that has happened to me is the gift of life that the Lord Has seen me through 2016..

3. Wakili Kipruto says:

This particular year has had its ups and downs for and my family. We lost our grandfather who had battled diabetes for a long time. It was the darkest moment in our family.
    On a better note however, God not only blessed me with a beautiful wife and a confidant, whom I walked down the aisle in April,but we’re also expecting our first borns February next year. Yes, we are getting twins!!!!!!!
    The most important lesson I’ve learnt is that if you put God in everything you do, he will fight the battles on your behalf. No matter the tribulations you are going through, he is able.
    Last but not least, I Am wishing you Lucia and all the fans on this platform, a blessed happy New year
    #Homeiswhertheheartis

4. M'njau Ruth says:

First and foremost i thank God for the love He has shown me through family and friends & for sending me all these warning signs through His messengers who were disguised as people or just gut feelings. I have learnt to put all my trust on Him. May you all have a blessed 2017 full of God’s favor!#Homeiswhertheheartis
    For the votes the jumpsuit No. 8 is glorious!!

5. Wakili Kipruto says:

#Homeiswhertheheartis

6. Orindo james says:

#Homeiswheretheheartis.. i choose 2 ,3 ,4 ,and 7. The best thing that has happened to me the whole of this year is the gift of life.. 2016 has been great for me and i hope 2017 will be more better

7. John Baptista says:

#Homeiswheretheheartis
    Lucia Musau am voting for your top best 2016 in the order of my judgement:
    3-white
    7-black
    2-yellow
    4-gold
    I choose white to form your best 2016 because one you look like an angel and innocent. Two I like White because it’s symbolizes chastity and this might be because in my formative years as a young growing man, I worked as A Sacristan in the Catholic Church. A Sacristan’s duty is to keep the sanctuary where the church alter is clean, ensures that the priests vestments are okay. Knows which vestment are worn during what season and what day. Green, Red, Purple, white and gold. It is from this experience that I find that white appalls me!!!
    The best thing that happened to me in 2016 is getting promoted to a senior level position in my organization and my paycheck doubling by 100%.

Just the other day Sept 2016, I signed my new contract. I had to make sure paparazzi was there to take a photo in memory of this great personal and career achievement. The HR congratulating me for nailing it. This was the climax of a journey I took in the year 2000. The baby steps I managed to mould into a long tough career journey. On that day when I signed this contract, I patted myself on the back and congratulated myself for a job well done. As a groundsman in 2000, as a housekeeper and gardener in 2001, as a receptionist in 2002 and Gumbaro tutor, as a sacristan in 2003, as an accounts clerk in 2004, as a projects accountant in 2005, as a internal auditor in 2010, as a budget analyst in 2013 and now September 2016 I was signing a contract for a senior budget position for a development partner managing a USD 600 million annual budget to support Kenya and East AFricans. It’s has been a long journey with a lot experience and fun all the way. Sometime making tough decisions on whether to quit or not.
    In war, it is said staying in one position gives your enemy an advantage to get closer to you. Moving and changing positions is defeating the enemy.
    I thank God almighty who saw me grow from a street urchin and today I can talk about things like having had the opportunity to greet the POTUS-President Of The United States. God has given me an opportunity to make a difference in the world in what I do directly and indirectly. To support efforts of ending extreme poverty in the world by building economically empowered societies, ensuring that the sub-Saharan Africa has clean energy and every home is connected to electricity, that we have measures in place to ensure we curb climate change, foster natural resources and biodiversity as we combat wildlife trafficking, ensuring that we end the HIV/AIDS pandemic, prevent Malaria and tuberculosis related deaths,reduce mortality rates through education on Maternal Child Health, ensure that we have an informed population and population control through family planning and reproductive health education, ensure that we have leaders who respect democracy, govern justly and respect human rights, ensure that we have stable economies through empowering the youths by creating jobs, educating the girl child and empowering more women in leadership positions. Countering violent extremism and de-legitimizing terrorism ideologies through peace and security initiatives.

While there are a number of achievements that I can count but this was outstanding. An organization with over 1000 employees with humongous years of experience, I was able with my just 3 years experience to beat them in the interview. This is God! My grandmother told me “Son, grow and be a respectful person in society” True to her word these came to pass. Thanks God, thanks Shosh! RIP #Homeiswheretheheartis

8. Owen Ule Mcreative Bigman says:

Lucia musau 6 ,lucia musau 8 ,2016 has been a good year learning how to be focused dropping and picking people in my life all through daily posts through Lucia’s page it’s a great year of staying focused even when it seemed difficult.

9. Agalbaby Mbuvi says:

#HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs I love jumpsuits and I have a collection of them with different fabrics. So I vote for Number 8.I love the jumpsuit and the match of the colours, red and black.It’s stylish and comfortable. The best thing that happened to me this year is is I saved a lot of cash. Last year I was living outside my budget.I was getting broke every now and then.This January I decided to do a 52 week saving challenge since we have 52 weeks in a year I decided to save 200 daily.I started the saving challenge in January 2016 and today marks the end of the challenge in December 2016. So far i have saved cool cash.
    To keep track and for a constant reminder to save, I came up with a chart showing the days and amount saved.Each day I saved into my savings account would mark the day in the chart. I hanged the chart somewhere i could see it every day.
    This has helped me live within my means and ain’t struggling to live within budget by doing budget analysis and customised budgets to fit my needs and to help me reach my financial goals. 2016, has been a great year.
    Happy saving! Happy new year!

10. Rose Mulama Shimeneni says:

My vote goes to photo number four, girl you so elegant! Keep up because you’re an inspiration to the girl child in our nation.
    As for me, I’d really love to forget 2016 with passion.
    To begin with, i separated with my husband with whole I’ve lived with for 15 years,so you can imagine what I’ve been through. Am a strong believer of the stage, ‘Everything happens with a reason’.
    We’re are still battling in court since he took everything we’ve achieved together all these years leaving me with totally nothing. I am sure justice will eventually prevail. His family control him and I can’t even access my children.
    I hope God gives me the strength to see this matter to the end.
    I want to encourage everyone out there, no matter what you are going through, NEVER EVER think of giving up. It is never over until it is over.
    #Homeiswhertheheartis

11. Hannah Atieno Olang'o says:

#HomelsWhereTheHearts..I vote for photo number 4 you looked Elegant in that pic. .I’ve learnt lots of lesson Lucia..but the most one that I learnt is “Never to settle for anything less because we are overqualified.”The best thing that happens to me this year was to a promotion at my work place from a PA to a Sales and Marketing Officer in South and East Africa..I salute you Lucia Musau.

12. Peris Muthee says:

My vote is for sure number one, in my opinion its the best Wambui Mukenyi creation ever and no one would have rocked it better than you…this year am so grateful coz I finally finished kenya school of law and after years of postponing I finally go the courage to start a blog(it will be up and running in January) I truly thank God, if it wasn’t for Him I wouldn’t have made it through. The lesson I have learnt this year is to always believe in myself. Its the first step to my success #Homeiswheretheheartis

13. Dante Tonzi says:

Lucia Musau 7 gets my vote. You look bomb in black. Coming back to my country Kenya and getting a job was the best thing that has happened to me and I’ve learned to accept things the way the are. No stress #HomeIsWhereTheHearIs

14. Tony Adams Ole Bigted says:

I am voting for photo number 8.
    To say 2016 was a good year for me would be an understatement, it was better, and my prayer is that 2017 will be even greater.
    The blessing have great that I think it’s better I list them down numerically;
    1. I completed my masters.
    2. As a result of the above, I got a promotion at my work place hence an increment in my salary.
    3. I have been able to now enroll my two younger siblings to college.
    4. I did a wedding.
    5. Bought a piece of land, and built a house. Now I don’t pay rent hence more savings.
    6. Went back to church.
    7. Was liberated from the shackles of alcohol. I am now on my 10th month devoid of alcohol.

I mean, the list is endless and I am rooting for a greater one in 2017.
    I have learned one simple lesson: Perseverance, hard work and prayers is the solution to almost everything in life.
    #Homeiswhertheheartis

15. Mum Muturi says:

I have been holding grudge with my cousin who wronged me,made me cry whole night.It was on 2015 November after she slapped my 2 old son and keep insulting me.The best thing that happened to me is on jamhuri day we met ocha and she asked for forgiveness and I forgiven her.LESSON LEARNT IS THAT IN THIS LIFE **What goes around comes around.** Call it karma ,life has repeatedly reflected back at me the energy I have given to the world. My academic training in Decision has taught me the importance of having clarity of thought, which leads to clarity in action, which ultimately leads to high quality life decisions. Over time, I’ve come to realize the power of my mind and my thoughts. My thoughts really become me. When I have treated people nicely and with respect and kindness, I have gained positive energy and good things have happened to me. There is some inexplicable magic in prayer/good wishes. When I’ve had thoughts of scarcity and tried to cheat or game the system, things have become even more scarce or my actions have come back to bite me! Life is too short for negativity or holding grudges or for scheming, deceit and shortcuts #HomeIsWhereHeartIs #SafaricomXmas I vote LUCIA MUSAU 3 ,

16. Babake Nyambu says:

#HomeIsWhereHeartIs #SafaricomXmas this year nime upgradiwa and am officially a father to a beatiful princess and that the best thing ever happened to me,anytime i hear my daughter voice i feel strong and happy.i have learnt to stay away from negativity that are always destructive. i vote photo no 1 #SafaricomXmas

17. Njeri Mary says:

Life has changed since he dumped me,he left me struggling with my son when he was joining class one.Now is 8yrs and I don’t know where he is.But I promised myself to be a strong woman to work hard for my son.My son did KCPE this year and managed to get 356marks.That very sweet for me because “wings to fly” will sponsor him.Am so grateful and humbled .I have learnt that HARDWORK PAYS AND NO GAIN WITHOUT STRUGGLE ,yawa I have been sleeping late night helping my son to revise .#Safaricomxmas #HomeIsWhereHeartIs my vote is Lucia musau number 2

18. Austine Billow says:

#HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs the black outfit in photo no 7 is splendid, classy,dazzling,elegant,exquisite, fascinating,pretty,radiant,refined,lovely,sublime,superb,alluring and admirable.my best happening this year is buying my first car.Have learned to stay strong no matter the challenges.#Luciamusau you are the empress of the fashion industry because of ur matchless, inimitable and culminating looks.

19. David Wachira says:

Voting for photo number four.
    2016 is finally coming to an end. it has been a rough ride for me in short it has been a hell year for me. i lost friends and the real ones stood by my side… i went through hurtful experiences but at the end came out more strong. i have learnt a lot of lessons and am grateful for that.
    i want to thank my Family for always having my back… hoping the next year holds more opportunities for me….
    happy new year friends and family… may the new year come with lots of blessings for you and your loved ones.
    #Homeiswhertheheartis

20. Phelister Bogonko says:

#Homeiswhertheheartis
    1.Am in love with this yellow dress in Lucia Musau 2 you really rocked in it .I vote for number 2. I am also a fan of yellow cause I adore its
    brightness.
    2. For me I can say this has been one of my best years of my life.I felt blessed and I thank God for everything. I got to travel to Mombasa and Kisumu for the first time ever. People who have never been to Mombasa best understand me cause this is one of the best moments. I got to sleep in Hillpark Hotel fully paid two night sleep the best hotel I have been in so far.
    Hope I will visit Kempinski soon. I also got to meet alot of new people who have really made a huge difference in my life. I have to admit the quotes you normally put on facebook have had a huge impact on my life and an encouragement so you are one of the people I have to say thanks to.
    3.The lesson I have learnt this year is what is really meant for you will be for you. You don’t have to go against your beliefs or standards to get if. If it was meant for me I should be patient. If it was not I can do nothing about it.
    #thankstoyoutoo

21. Muthanje K Derrick says:

#Homeiswheretheheartis I am thankful that my 2016 has been a blessing, there are a couple of things that were best for me,the most important one is that i got engaged to the love of my life and I learnt this lesson that you don’t have to have many friends to become successful plus you are always important to someone but not all the time

22. Collins Kibet says:

I pride myself on having been able to build my mum a permanent house. She struggled to See Me through school while living in a mad thatched house. Even though it is not yet complete but she’s already in there. Nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing her smile inside her new house.
    Guys, no matter what social position you hold in the society, do not forget your parents. They made you who you are right now.
    #Homeiswhertheheartis

23. Collins Kibet says:

#Homeiswhertheheartis

24. Collins Kibet says:

#Homeiswhertheheartis

25. Collins Kibet says:

#Homeiswhertheheartis

26. Joyce Njeri says:

I vote number photo number 1,For me life haijakuwa easy since my grandfather died.He used to pay my fees but after he died everything went wrong.I dropped out of school and went back home.it was so hurting seeing all my friends wako university but Niko home with no job only tears.My grandmother insisted nitafute job in which I did aki sending CV unaambiwa come interview tomorrow,unaenda wanakuambia watakupigia simu.Months,years passed no call from any company.I decided nitafute ingine and got one as Mpesa attendant, after 3 months I was conned 20k which I had to pay back with all my savings and lend some from friends.I didn’t give up because I knew everything happen with a reason.So this year God heard my prayer and I got a job as cashier in a hotel,Now am in it for 8 months and am doing fine.I went back to school which I attend weekends and I do help my grandmother.GOING BACK TO SCHOOL IS THE BEST THING EVER HAPPENED TO ME and the lesson I have learnt is Life is a gift that has been given to you. It is in your hands to make the best out of it–dare to believe that you can. Through the ups and downs, you’ll find a lesson to learn that will make you a better person. Each experience–good and bad–makes you grow. Get along with life and surely, things will become easier for you. Live for today and enjoy every moment. Capture the best that life has to offer you.Still never give up #HomeIsWhereHeartIs #Safa

27. Gladys Mogiro says:

I Vote for photo number 2.my lesson this year has been learnt the hard way.I have become addicted to gambling.any amount that I get I invest it in gambling n just now I was looking at my sportpesa account which indicates that I have been loosing more than am winning.LESSON LEARNT no gambling next year

28. Muigai Sean Benson says:

#homeiswhereTheHeartIs i go with number 5. It can be worn in both casual and official events. Very comfortable and still to the point. It brings the serious lady and still gives the fashion loving lady a good look. Anyway 2016is the yr i got to know you through my instagram account @seanmuigai and i helped you scoop the award because you deserved it. I learned that you just have to have a helping heart and things will work out. I have interacted with you and one thing i know you have never let fame get into your head, stay humble and reply to all yoir fans. Happy 2017 lucia.

29. Gifted Santa says:

#HomelsWhereTheHearts i vote for that classy photo. This year i was blessed with a baby girl. I have learned to be a mum to my family and i pray that 2017 will bring with it many more blessings.. HAPPY NEW YEAR

30. Felix O Datsam says:

#HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs I’m voting for photo no 6.The best thing that ever happened to me was my daughter walking despite the doctor saying otherwise. She was born preterm.We give thanks to God.Happy new year Lucia Musau

31. Sammy Gervs says:

I vote for no. 1. Its at the top of the game, very outstanding and adorable. In recent weeks, I have seen a common theme proffered on social media: good riddance to 2016. For some it is about politics; for others, it is the deaths of favorite artists or actors. The fact is, however, 2016 wasn’t so different from other years, full of a roster of events both positive and negative. There is much to celebrate and learn from 2016 and personaly i want to celebrate ll my supportive family and friends for all that we have achieved this year in our respective persons or as a team. I learnt to always follow my instincts and to alwaya pursue any meaningful activity am undertaking with passion. This has helped me grow my small Retail shop into a whole sale in 2016. It has been such a successful year. Happy 2017 #Homeiswhertheheartis

32. Samuel Blacky says:

#Homeiswheretheheartis I vote for Lucia Musau 4. The symbolic meaning of the color gold is for divinity, majesty and wealth. Generous people are wealthy at heart and thats who Lucia is. Just see all these credit. Hehe!! In the year 2016, I have learnt that We must love . You know the saying, “It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all,” right? I know, we often dismiss cliches with a wave of the hand, but maybe it’s a truth so profound we can discuss it only with aphorisms. Yes, we must love, even if it breaks our hearts because, unless we love, our lives will flash by. And Love isn’t enough . Although we must love, love is not enough to survive: we must take action to show others we care, to show them we love. Yes, love is a verb. HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS, LETS SPREAD THE LOVE <3 especially during this electioneering year.

33. Mum Damaris says:

#HomelsWhereTheHearts In the year 2016 i discovered the meaning of life . Giving is living. The best way to live a worthwhile life is simple: continuously grow as an individual and contribute to other people in a meaningful way. Growth and contribution: that’s the meaning of life. Lets also remember the less fortunate in the society as we celebrate new year. I vote for Lucia Musau 5. Am just in love with it

34. Ninah Kiveu says:

#homeiswheretheheartis I vote for all your pics Lucia in most cases your beauty is blinding how can i choose the best of a very beautifully made and looking image like yours.in every way each of your pics rocked wether in the village or the city.
    I was sad this year for I lost my mom after two long months of walking around Nairobi with her talking about future things.then she had a cold and from a cold she had malaria and from there to the icu then she breathed her last.it was pretty hard for everyone I’m my family.but we survived the year though.

35. Rachel Richu says:

#HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs
    Hi Lucia, I have been enjoying your postings every time I read them and to be sincere I wish many people could learn from them. About voting for the best photo, I vote for photo number 7. You just look amazingly beautiful and symmetrically splendid, its like the outfits are made for you. I wish to see my choice make it to the top four. My life lesson is that I have learned that to have faith in something includes patience and trust.That we are not in full controll of everything and that there is someone great helping us realize our dream And for me, it is God and He is always within us.

36. Teddy Tuva says:

#HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs
    Being proud to be a kamba and knowing that we love colour yellow, I can guarantee you that, the yellow mini dress in photo number 2 is my choice of the best dresscode that should feature in the top 4 list. To me its simply the best and makes you bring out the match knowing that colour yellow is thought to be a shouting colour but you have blended it well the African style. You know how to dress to impress for comfort and style. Back to my life lesson this past year is, I have learnt money doesn’t buy happiness. I havent grown up with a lot of money, so all I have been wanting to do the past year is make alot of money and pay all my college debt but after achieving all that, I was not completely happy. I learned very quickly that money doesn’t buy happiness. And what’s also interesting is that most successful people are successful because they do what they love to do. So focus on happiness and the money will come, not the other way around. HAPPY NEW YEAR LUCIA

37. Telvin Yaaye Chenğ says:

i vote for this pic no. 6 , why? simple ‘ Mtoto jojo sio roboti 😀 ‘ elegance , confidence , positivity , focus , smartness yoouuu naaame it. That photo wins most definately.

Honestly i can’t even talk much about hustle n ting coz it has been hard for most of us but all i can be mostly grateful for that can even make me kneel down in the middle of the road & give thanks to the almighty Lord is my mom waking up from the HDU unit in Nairobi Hospital. Lord lord i thank you so much maaaan it was a tough one this whole year i cant even talk much about it coZ i’m gonna get emotional if i remember the ordeals that i encountered anyway like beyonce sings ” when Jesus say yes noboday can say no ” Thank You Lord. Mum i love n still will take care of you forever.

#HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs #SafaricomXMass

38. Fayol Fayee says:

i like pic no. 3 coz first it’s clean n sharp u dig¿ 😉

The best thing that happened to me in 2016 is getting a sponsor.I got a person who offered to sponsor my further studies after staying at home for close to 3 years because of lack of funds.This happened very miraculously since i had almost gave up & even wanted to result to an early marriage but luckily here came the good samaritan who offered me the best thing i ever wanted.This move made me believe that someone should never give up despite the situation anyway other than saying thanks to my good samaritan i have to put on hard work so that she sees her effort didn’t go in vain.

Happy Blessed 2016 Lucia & Everyone¡

#HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs
    #SafaricomXMass

39. Silarito Wuod Kims says:

Hey Lucia, My Fiancee has been your fan ever since and I saw her Screenshot Look Number 8, the Jump Suit (I didn’t even know that was the name then) She was so I’m in love with it and I made her the look from my tailor and told her to wear on that special day I was to propose to her….. She said yes and that was the best thing that happened to me in 2016… #HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs

40. Waswa Silas says:

#Homeiswheretheheartis 2016 was just a year of its own.A great year indeed.As a luhya it was the circumcision year and since i had finished form four the previous year i was available to witness everything.I attended the ceremony for my 14 year old cousin.We walked the whole village singing and praising the boy while he was 3/4 naked.The boy was so couragious and when he was circumcised he made no crying noises.It was a real experience for me because these things i just always read them.A great year it was for that matter….. I vote for this dress

41. Gal Msingle says:

#HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs I love white dresses so I vote for number 2.White is the new black in town and it ensures am ahead of the game.I like to blend my white dresses with kitenge cover up.I have learned so much about mistakes.I hope this year I make mistakes. Because if am making mistakes, then am making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing myself, changing myself, changing my world.I am doing things I have never done before, and more importantly, am doing something.Cheers to 2017 and another chance for us to get it right.The best thing that happened to me in 2016 to be precise yesterday I gave birth to a gorgeous bouncing baby boy.

42. Mercelline Nyakwar Ayuyo says:

look number 4 is my best. the best thing that happened to me was being blessed with a bouncing baby girl …. I know you are a mother too and you are my motivation. I hope to get back in shape just to look fly as you…. #HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs

43. Shantelle Goonerette says:

#Homeiswhertheheartis I am voting for Lucia Musau 8. As an upcoming fashion critic let me advice my fellow ladies, If you want to give your fave colors the day off, rock a jumpsuit in a bold, black-and- red or black and white patterns. Take a serious look at Lucia’s photo number 8, She just killed it <3 its a super awesome outlook. And for that super- chic look, always keep the hue of your shoes and accessories neutral to score. Now back to the year 2016, i would say it was a good year as i graduated from Kenyatta University with a degree in fashion & desighn. I learnt alot but the major lesson was "every single journey starts with a single step" . As we start this 2017, i want to work extra hard and set up my own fashion desighn shop here at Mombasa. Ooh help me God

44. Shantelle Goonerette says:

45. Mary Kariuki says:

#HomeiswhereTheHeartls i vote for 6,what happened in 2016 i will never forget,my mum used to go to quarrel to cook for those people who work there and sell food to them where some failed to pay her,she was doing all this to get money to pay for our school fee for the three of us in our family,i felt like crying whenever i see my mum struggling to fed us and everything we needed,but on August my mum got a job to work as Equity agent because she is educated i really thank God for that because now she is able to meet our needs

46. Omos Jatelo says:

i vote for pic no. 3 .my biggest achievement is being able to raise money to take my shosh to hospital for eye operation because it really pained her so bad.After we had a successful operation i was so happy because she could now smile laugh & even joke around plus chase after her stubborn hens which refuse to enter the huse at night.I mean seeing my grandma happy makes me happy coz she was the one who single handedlly raised me :) what else could i ever ask for if my grandma can see her tall grand son clearly? jah bless #HomeIsWhereTheHeartIs