How to wear a pink blazer

pink

Hello lovelies,

This morning I’m one happy Mamacita!!!  Before we talk about today’s post, I’m delighted to announce that The Kenyan Fashionado has been nominated for the Best Fashion blog in the Bake Awards. I would hereby like to request for your votes; to vote for the Kenyan Fashionado you can click here or type www.blogawards.co.ke/vote/  on your browser then scroll to the Best Fashion/Beauty/Hair/Style Blog, Select luciamusau.com on the right, scroll further down and click ‘Vote Now’ …Remember to vote everyday, as many times as possible.

Pink blazer

..and now back to today’s post…I’m always happy to find new colourful ways of putting together some old pieces..like now  its been a while since I was on blue jeans, so you can imagine how happy I  was  to pair it with my new hot pink blazer for a  chilled out style..I decided to layer it up with a Levis sweater I stole from the Mr. (I will be probably be in trouble when he reads about it here, so don’t try this at home he he ) then I decided to give the outfit a boost with the pink blazer (one of my latest buys from Ebay) and this was the outcome

IMG_5080IMG_5041
IMG_5069

Thanks for reading! Before you go; please vote for the Kenyan Fashionado here

Photography: Gabriel

Jeans: Thrifted

Top: Tailored

Sweater: Levis

Bag and Blazer: Ebay

Shoes: Instyle

Watch: Cartier

Glasses: Cotton ON (SA)

17 comments

• KenyanFashionado says:

Thank you Karen, I didn’t know till this morning that I had been nominated..thanks for the votes and keep doing it..we need to win this..On the blazer, when I was buying it I didn’t know how I am going to wear it but I’m glad I took the chance coz I love it

1. Faith M Kioko says:

i
    always tell u gonna go far, you see wat happening, good things
    following u. Now lets vote, VOTE VOTE VOTE As many times as possible. we
    cnt wait 2 celebrate ur Victory

• Lucia says:

Thanks gurl..your name ‘Phenominal Woman’ reminds of the poem by Maya Angelou..one of my favorite poems of all time ….

“Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
      I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
      But when I start to tell them,
      They think I’m telling lies.
      I say,
      It’s in the reach of my arms
      The span of my hips,
      The stride of my step,
      The curl of my lips.
      I’m a woman
      Phenomenally.
      Phenomenal woman,
      That’s me….”

• KenyanFashionado says:

“Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
      I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
      But when I start to tell them,
      They think I’m telling lies.
      I say,
      It’s in the reach of my arms
      The span of my hips,
      The stride of my step,
      The curl of my lips.
      I’m a woman
      Phenomenally.
      Phenomenal woman,
      That’s me….”

• Lucia says:

Ha ha ha thanks Nina….I hadn’t noticed that from the pic…this is my everyday shoe,it never misses in my car as a matter of fact blogged on it so much till I got an intervention..you can scroll back to see it in older posts…so either on of my foot is getting smaller, my toes slid to the front or my not so symmetrical feet are beginning to show lol

• KenyanFashionado says: